Yes, who exactly is this woman and why does she think she can help you?
This is she, or should I say ‘me’.
This is probably the only image you’ll find of me on here because, like I said on my ‘about‘ page, this website isn’t about me. It’s about how I can make a difference to you and your business.
Still, I really should introduce myself before we get to know each other.
- I was brought up in York – the walled Roman city with the Minster (rather than a cathedral), the chocolate factory, and the wonky medieval houses on oddly named streets such as Whip-ma-whop-ma-gate and The Shambles.
- When I was 7 years old, I stood at the top of our street and thought to myself, “This is as mature as I’m ever going to be”. Not much has changed.
- I’m a literature graduate. Not much to say about that. I like words.
- I’ve lived in 17 houses or flats so far. The next one will be our forever home – fingers crossed.
- I’m based in North Wales, just over the border from Chester – the walled Roman city with the cathedral (not a minster), the 13th century Rows (covered walkways of shops) and Eastgate Clock.
I’m a wife, a mum, and a dog-owner (although on occasion I do wonder if the dog owns me). I’m also a playwright (you can find my deadly scribblings at Murdering The Text) and an avid wordy.
So there you go. That’s me – Fi. Nice to meet you.